Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The full title of Charles Dickens' most famous work is technically A Christmas Carol in Prose, Being a Ghost-Story of Christmas. This novella was published on December 19, 1843, and the first edition run of 6000 copies were sold out by Christmas Eve of that year. The publication of the first edition was fraught with complications, and even though the book was received to positive reviews, profits of the book fell far below Dickens' expectations, and the financial strain caused rifts between Dickens and the original publisher, Chapman & Hall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
It was interesting to read this story and see what was from Dickens' original text and was part of the many movie adaptations about Scrooge evil ways coming back to haunt him.
- Books Express (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- A Christmas Carol (Annotated Edition)
- Charles Dickens
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date published
Terms of Sale
We stand by our service and offer a 14 day return guarantee. Item must be unused or in original stated condition at time of sale. 15% restocking fee for used items, 20% for new items.
About the Seller
About Books Express
This Book’s Categories
- Children & Juvenile Children’s Fiction & Literature
- Children & Juvenile Picture Books
- Fiction & Literature Classic Literature
- Fiction & Literature English Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Individual Authors Charles Dickens
- Fiction & Literature Literary Studies Literary Criticism
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Fantasy
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Fiction & Literature Juvenile Classics
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Fiction & Literature Juvenile Christmas Fiction