A Christmas carol / by Charles Dickens ; illustrated by I. M. Gaugengigl and T. V. Chominski
by Dickens, Charles (1812-1870). (Boz)
- Very good copy in the original gilt-blocked, vellum-backed boards. Gilt-decorated title to front panel, with a holly pattern in
Standard Delivery: 10 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- MW Books Ltd. (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Christmas carol / by Charles Dickens ; illustrated by I. M. Gaugengigl and T. V. Chominski
- Dickens, Charles (1812-1870). (Boz)
- Book condition
- Used - Very good copy in the original gilt-blocked, vellum-backed boards. Gilt-decorated title to front panel, with a holly pattern in
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition in this form
- Boston : Samuel E. Cassino
- Date published
Terms of Sale
MW Books Ltd.
Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if you are unsatisfied with either our description of, or the book itself.
About the Seller
About MW Books Ltd.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...[more]
- top edge gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]