Christmas Carol in Prose being a Ghost Story of Yule-Tide, A.
by Dickens, Charles 1812-1870
- See description
West Brookfield, Massachusetts
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Extended Description and Notes
Fully restored copy of this Christmas Classice including every paper page to be enjoyed for years to come
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994) (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Christmas Carol in Prose being a Ghost Story of Yule-Tide, A.
- Dickens, Charles 1812-1870
- Book condition
- East Aurora NY: The Roycroft Shop, 1902.
- English Literature
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Point of Sale (by phone or fax), Checks, MO, drafts in US Funds. MA residents invoiced 6.25% Sales Tax. We cost (drop) ship world-wide via USPS, but will ship via other specified carriers and by your account number via pick-up service. We ship promptly in professional packaging. In office for questions 5am-3pm EST Mon-Sat @ (508) 867-3434 (calls returned on complete messages including book title or number) or 24/7 secure fax. Notify us of intent to return within 3 days of receipt in original packaging and matching post. On March 31 2018 (9-3) we will be at Flamingo Eventz Boxborough (MA) Paper Town with bindings and cards. Hope to see you there
About the Seller
About OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The colophon contains information about a book's publisher, the typesetting, printer, and possibly even includes a printer's... [More]
- The heel of the spine.