A Christmas Poem ( with Publisher's ALS and related ephemera)
by [Anonymous]; Anderson, Victor (Illustrator)
- Fine in Wraps, as Issued/No Jacket, As Issued
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Christmas Poem ( with Publisher's ALS and related ephemera)
- [Anonymous]; Anderson, Victor (Illustrator)
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine in Wraps, as Issued
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- Limited First Edition Thus
- The Hart Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Tall 8vo
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry; Books About Books and Fine Printing;
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...