A Chronicle of Ancient Sunlight. Complete in fifteen volumes comprising 'The Dark Lantern', 'Donkey Boy', 'Young Phillip Maddison', 'How Dear is Life', 'A Fox Under my Cloak', 'The Golden Virgin', 'Love and the Loveless', 'A Test to Destruction', 'The Inn
by HENRY WILLIAMSON
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
London, United Kingdom
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Clearwater Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Chronicle of Ancient Sunlight. Complete in fifteen volumes comprising 'The Dark Lantern', 'Donkey Boy', 'Young Phillip Maddison', 'How Dear is Life', 'A Fox Under my Cloak', 'The Golden Virgin', 'Love and the Loveless', 'A Test to Destruction', 'The Inn
- HENRY WILLIAMSON
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- Macdonald, London 1951-1969.
Terms of Sale
prices nett. pro forma. Payment by MasterCard/Visa credit cards, Paypal and cheque. Orders usually ship within 1 business day. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
In the unlikely event of a book found not to be as described it may be returned to us for a full refund inclusive of return postage. However we would ask that we are notified by email of telephone of your decision to return an item within 10 days of receipt.
About the Seller
About Clearwater Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- fore edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]