The church bells of Warwickshire, their founder, inscriptions, traditions and uses
by Tilley. HT [the late] + Walters, HB
Shipston on Stour, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Stephen Rench (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The church bells of Warwickshire, their founder, inscriptions, traditions and uses
- Tilley. HT [the late] + Walters, HB
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Cornish Brothers
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Warwickshire - general;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Stephen Rench
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....