CICERO: THE VERRINE ORATIONS, VOLUME II, AGAINST VERRES, PART 2, BOOKS 3-5, B. ORATIONS (LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY NO. 293)
- Fine in Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Glover's Bookery, ABAA, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- CICERO: THE VERRINE ORATIONS, VOLUME II, AGAINST VERRES, PART 2, BOOKS 3-5, B. ORATIONS (LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY NO. 293)
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harvard University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Ancient Rome
- 6.6 X 4.6 X 1.3 inches.
Terms of Sale
Glover's Bookery, ABAA, LLC
Glover's Bookery, ABAA, LLC; Bookseller Since 1978, store hours : Tues - Sat 10am - 6pm EST 859-253-0614, firstname.lastname@example.org 862 S. Broadway, Lexington, KY 40504 Terms: US$ by check on US bank or Visa, MC, or Amer Exp;all personal checks held for 10 days before item(s) can be shipped; 10 day return for any reason. All items subject to prior sell. Ship/hnd: multiple volume sets counted by the book (ie. 4 vols = 4 books). Some oversize books may require additional shipping. If so we will notify you with options before your order is processed. All order have free Delivery Confirmation and on line tracking **All International orders may be delayed due to customs beyond the quoted delivery times** We will bill libraries and institutions on 30 day terms with your Purchase Order number.
About the Seller
About Glover's Bookery, ABAA, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.