Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Adelaide: The Daily Herald, 1917. 3rd edition. Stapled paperback. Poor. Stapled paperback. Poor. Back cover missing; Front cover torn off but present; heavy chipping and tears to front cover; sunning to edges of front cover; sunning to front and back pages; water stain to fore edge of last couple of pages; lots of penciled notes to front page in margins; some pages browned; some creasing to pages; page 11/12 with small closed tear to fore edge of page.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Horizon Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Circulating Sovereign 3rd edition
- SCOTT, J.M
- Stapled paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Poor
- Quantity available
- 3rd edition
- The Daily Herald
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Horizon Books
Horizon Fine Used Books is located on Capitol Hill in Seattle, WA. Serving book lovers for more than 47 years, Horizon is Seattle's longest running independent used book store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- fore edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a...[more]