A City of Caprice
by WILSON, Neill Compton
- Very Good- with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
San Francisco: The Metropolitan Press. Very Good- with no dust jacket. 1921. Hardcover. Stated second edition, revised. A collection of poems, each telling of an aspect of life in San Francisco. Illustrated with the etchings of Barbara Shermund. --- In tan paper-covered boards with black titling on brown cover and spine blocks. Volume has no dust jacket. --- With dampstains to covers and most leaves, a small tear to lower spine paper covering, else a sound, tightly-bound copy.; Tall Octavo - 9 to 10 in. tall; 80 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A City of Caprice
- WILSON, Neill Compton
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good- with no dust jacket
- The Metropolitan Press
- Place of Publication
- San Francisco
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]