City of Words: American Fiction 1950-1970
by Tanner, Tony
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Harper & Row, 1971. First printing. Grey cloth, gilt titles. An analysis of Barth, Sontag, Brautigan, Heller, Borges, Gaddis, Bellow, Malamud, Roth, Gass, Burroughs & Nabokov. With seven Appendices and Notes. Very good copy with slight binding flaw to front signature causing some page-warping, and inkmark to one page. DJ very good with light soil and aging, edgewear and short tears to spine-ends. 463 pp.. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good/Very Good. Book.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- City of Words: American Fiction 1950-1970
- Tanner, Tony
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- First Edition
- Harper & Row
- Date Published
- American Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]