A Civil and Political History of New Jersey: Embracing a Compendious History of the State, from Its Early Discovery and Settlement By Europeans, Brought Down to the Present Time
by Mulford, Isaac S
Madison, New Jersey
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Philadelphia: C. A. Brown & Co., 1851. vi, [vii-viii], -500p. Cloth. A good copy, large (half-inch) and unattractive chip at the top of the spine, the forecorners of the covers are slightly worn, there is white paint on the back cover, and there is a bookplate on the front paste-down endpaper. The binding is sound and the pages are clean.. Second Edition, Ist Pub. In 1848. Hardcover. Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Chatham Bookseller, LLC (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A Civil and Political History of New Jersey: Embracing a Compendious History of the State, from Its Early Discovery and Settlement By Europeans, Brought Down to the Present Time
- Mulford, Isaac S
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Second Edition, Ist Pub. In 1848
- C. A. Brown & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- NEW JERSEY--HISTORY.
- Bookseller catalogs
- New Jersey--History;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
All sales are net. Prepayment is required. Postage in USA: items will be sent Media Mail Rate ($4) unless Priority Mail is requested ($6-$8). Postage for unusually heavy or valuable books may be more. Please contact us for international rates. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt. Credit cards accepted: VISA, MC, AMEX, Discover.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Madison, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
About The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
The Chatham Bookseller (member ABAA, ABNJ) began in 1968, and, in 1970, opened a store at its present location in Madison, NJ. The store contains over 10,000 books in over 80 different subjects, and favors good used books and good literature (both hardcover and paperback) over popular books and bestsellers. Our Internet business began in 2001. Our Internet stock is kept on the premises but cannot be viewed as a whole. However, we can show and sell individual titles upon request. Those wishing to examine Internet books should call ahead. Store hours are 9-5:00 (Tues.-Sat.) and 12-5 (Sun.). The business is run by Jesse D. Mann.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The paste-down is the portion of the endpaper that is glued to the inner boards of a hardback book. The paste-down forms an... [More]