The Clan Line in the Great War
by Hurd, Archibald
- See description
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Only two copies of this rarer edition held in the UK: National Maritime Museum and the City of London Guildhall, who both query the date of publication. Not held in the British Library. The more common Cassells reprint was published in 1924.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Clan Line in the Great War
- Hurd, Archibald
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Printed for the Clan Line Steamers, LImited by Jarrold and Sons, The Empire Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- nd [1920's]
- 0.00 lbs
- WW1, military history, maritime
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military History; Scottish Enlightenment Soillseachadh na h-Alba;
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged, when reported promptly upon receipt. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature may be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost.
Regrettably, customers may find that there may be delays in delivery due to the current situation. We regret that we cannot be responsible for taxes or duties imposed in the customer's country.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- no publisher's date given
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....