Clarissa Putman of Tribes Hill
by Vrooman, John J
- Very Good in Very Good dust jacket; Boards lightly rubbed, jacket shelfworn.
Selkirk, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Clarissa Putman of Tribes Hill
- Vrooman, John J
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket; Boards lightly rubbed, jacket shelfworn.
- Quantity available
- First Trade Edition; First Printing
- The Baronet Litho Company
- Place of Publication
- Johnstown, NY
- Date published
- Sir William Johnson, Mohawk Valley History, Schenectady, 18th Century American History
- Bookseller catalogs
- New York State; Historical Fiction;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes: