A Clash of Kings: The Graphic Novel: Volume One (Signed by George R. R. Martin)
by Martin, George R. R
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Farmington, New Mexico, United States
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 4 to 9 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2) The Seven Kingdoms have fallen asunder, as the sadistic teenager, Joffrey of House Lannister, ascends the Iron Throne following the death of his "father," Robert the Usurper. The Stark family in the North rises to power to combat this ascension, and the empowered Daenerys, the exiled last heir of the former ruling family, seeks a way to return to Westeros and rule it. Meanwhile the Night's Watch, the orphans and criminals who guard Westeros from the barbarians who live beyond the Wall find their numbers dwindling in the face of fantastical forces. Nebula Award Nominee (2000) , Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel (1999)
These books are so fascinating! It's almost like a game of chess. One character moves and another blocks. The stories of each individual are so interesting and the way they interact is unreal. You can't put it down for dying to see what will happen next.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- McInBooks, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- 3463 M561
- A Clash of Kings: The Graphic Novel: Volume One (Signed by George R. R. Martin)
- Martin, George R. R
- Mel Rubi
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- Signed, First Edition, First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- A Game of Thrones
- Bookseller catalogs
- Graphic Novel; Signed;
Terms of Sale
I guarantee my books 100%. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, notify me for return directions. Return it in same condition sent, and I will gladly issue a full refund.
About the Seller
About McInBooks, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Number Line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...