Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
William H. Wise & Company. New York, 1934. Hardcover. Very Good Condition. Dark blue pressed boards with gold gilt title to spine, very little shelf wear, binding strong and tight. Pages clean with light tanning and absolutely no markings throughout the work. Numerous colour and monochrome prints. The works subject is of classic myth, legend and folklore such as Jason and the Argonauts, Hercules, Troy, Medusa, The Golden Fleece, Midas, Aphrodite, Achilles, Perseus, Demigods etcetera. (See Photos) Need more info? Just contact me anytime.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Mason's Corner (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Classic Myth and Legend
- A. R. Hope-Moncrieff
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- William H. Wise & Company. New York
- Date published
- MYTHS, LEGENDS, THE PANTHEON, HERCULES, HISTORY Folklore & Mythology, General, General, General, Mythical Civilizations
- Bookseller catalogs
- Myths and Legends;
Terms of Sale
The Mason's Corner
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Cootamundra, New South Wales
Ask Seller a Question
About The Mason's Corner
I am a private collector of interesting, hard to find rare books mainly of a Masonic nature and related subjects but due too personal reasons I have decided to let my collection go. All my listings will be accurately described and contain photos of the actual book for sale. If you are in the States or elsewhere other than Australia please contact me before purchase of the larger and heavier books so I can check shipping costs. In most case I've tried to add the shipping cost straight onto the price of the book. Therefore the prices are not set in stone, IE: prices can be adjusted if purchaser is in Australia.Feel free to ask any questions concerning my listings as well as extra photo's if required.Glenn BrittenThe Mason's corner
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]