The Classic Philip Jose Farmer 1964-1973: Classics of Modern Science Fiction: 005
by Farmer, Philip Jose
- Very Good+/Very Good+
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
CARSON CITY, Nevada, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
U.S.A.: Random House Value Pub, 1984. Book. Very Good+. Hardcover. 1ST. A Nice Copy - A First Edition, First Printing. Book Is In Very Good Plus Condition. Boards Have A Tiny Bit Of Shelf Wear. Not Bumped. Fore Edges Have A Tiny Bit Of Reading Wear. Interior Is Clean And Legible. Not Remaindered. Dust Jacket Is In Very Good Plus Condition. Tiniest Bit Of Wear Along The Edges. Not Price Clipped. Dust Jacket Is Covered By Mylar Brodart. Thanks And Enjoy..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- skylarkerbooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Classic Philip Jose Farmer 1964-1973: Classics of Modern Science Fiction: 005
- Farmer, Philip Jose
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Random House Value Pub
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
I accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Checks and Money Orders for sales within the US. For international sales I accept Pay pal, Visa and MasterCard only. I abide by the return policy for Biblio, no hassle, no worries, if you don't like it, return it. If you pay by check there can be a delay of up ten working days for it to clear. There will also be a fee of $50.00 assessed for any returned ISF checks.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
CARSON CITY, Nevada
Ask Seller a Question
We are a virtual book store specilaizing in Signed Modern First editions in Mystery, Thriller, Science Fiction and Fantasy. We carry a limited quanity of Non-fiction and Soft Cover editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- Price Clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...