THE CLERK'S JOURNAL: BEING THE DIARY OF A QUEER MAN, AN UNDERGRADUATE POEM
by Aiken, Conrad
- See description
Santa Monica, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Barbara Bilson Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE CLERK'S JOURNAL: BEING THE DIARY OF A QUEER MAN, AN UNDERGRADUATE POEM
- Aiken, Conrad
- Book condition
- 1st Edition
- The Eakins Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Poetry, early work, Aiken
- Bookseller catalogs
- POETRY / American;
Terms of Sale
Barbara Bilson Books
We accept PayPal and credit cards through Biblio. POSTAGE: USPS Media Mail (book rate): $4.00 first book, $1.50 each additional book. Priority mail rates vary with distance and weight of book; inquire for rates. Overseas shipments: heavier books may require additional shipping charges; please inquire for rates. DESCRIPTION: We describe conservatively (VF, F, NF, VG, G) following guidelines presented in Firsts magazine. RETURNS accepted for any reason within ten days of receipt; if our description was inaccurate, we will refund postage both ways. EMAIL: We answer email daily.
About the Seller
About Barbara Bilson Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...