Closeup: Lessons in The Art of Seeing African Sculpture From an American Collection and the Horstmann Collection
by THOMPSON, Jerry L. and Susan Vogel
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Jeff Hirsch Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Closeup: Lessons in The Art of Seeing African Sculpture From an American Collection and the Horstmann Collection
- THOMPSON, Jerry L. and Susan Vogel
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The Center for African Art
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- African Art
Terms of Sale
Jeff Hirsch Books, ABAA
Books are subject to prior sale. Libraries, institutions, and accredited dealers in the United States can be sent books with invoice. All books noted as First Editions are also First Printings unless indicated otherwise. Books are returnable for any reason within 10 days provided they are returned in the same condition they were sent.
Biblio collects all sales taxes for the appropriate states.
abebooks collects taxes for orders going to Australia, Canada, Euro Zone, New Zealand, Norway, and the United Kingdom as required by each country. For other areas, you will be responsible for all customs or tax charges for importation. We do not pay this charges. If you have a tax number for your country, please email it to us as this will expedite your package through customs.
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 3 LB, or .41 KG. However, larger or heavier books or multi-volume sets will require additional postage. We will contact you if additional postage is required.
About the Seller
About Jeff Hirsch Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The book is pristine and free of any defects, in the same condition as ... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]