The Clovis, New Mexico, Story
by Stanley, F
- Near Fine in Very Good- dust jacket
The Woodlands, Texas
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Pampa, Texas: Pampa Print Shop. Near Fine in Very Good- dust jacket. 1966. Hardcover. INSCRIBED by author on front free endpaper, "Sincerely, F. Stanley." First Edition limited to 500 copies. "This is the story of a Cinderella city. Its ingredients are not rhetorical narrative or moral criticism." Ships same or next business day. Slight slant to spine. Minor edge wear. Small bumps on spine ends. Faint soiling to edges of pages. Overall, book is clean and tight. Dust jacket protected in archival cover. DJ has normal edge and shelf wear. Creases and tears on corners, spine ends, and along head edges. Large tears across head edge of back cover. Faded on spine. Light soiling to covers. Tape on interior at stress points. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 358 pages; Signed by Author .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Good Books In The Woods (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Clovis, New Mexico, Story
- Stanley, F
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Very Good- dust jacket
- Pampa Print Shop
- Place of Publication
- Pampa, Texas
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Good Books In The Woods
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2010
The Woodlands, Texas
Ask Seller a Question
About Good Books In The Woods
We are an open shop with about 40,000 books. Our specialties are modern first editions and history.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.