CLUTCH OF CONSTABLES
by Marsh, Ngaio
- VG+/VG+ Pc DW
Standard Delivery: 10 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Clutch of Constables is a detective novel by Ngaio Marsh; it is the twenty-fifth novel to feature Roderick Alleyn, and was first published in 1968. The plot concerns art forgery, and takes place on a cruise on a fictional river in the Norfolk Broads; the "Constable" referred to in the title is John Constable, whose works are mentioned by several characters.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Richard Sylvanus Williams (Est 1976) (Bookdealer) (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- CLUTCH OF CONSTABLES
- Marsh, Ngaio
- Book condition
- Used - VG+
- Jacket condition
- VG+ Pc DW
- 1st Edition
- Collins Crime Club
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Richard Sylvanus Williams (Est 1976) (Bookdealer)
Guarantee: Providing notification is received within seven days of receipt of an order a full refund (including postage) will be paid for any book found not to be as described. Please notify first only return books at my request. POSTING DETAILS We will post books direct to a customer's principal or card-holder BUT PLEASE NOTE when books are sent to any other address or to a third party the order is treated as A TRADE ORDER and is sent AT CUSTOMERS RISK. ADDRESS LABELS: All parcels leaving our premises are stamped with our address UNLESS an adhesive address label with return address is supplied to us. BOOKSEARCHERS/BOOKFINDERS: Please read this carefully. We do NOT reserve books. However we will quote postage on specific books. This does not imply that the book is reserved for you but simply that at the time of the request it was listed as available on our computer. Your order will be treated as a TRADE ORDER. DISCOUNTS: If you ask for and are granted a trade discount your order with be treated as A TRADE ORDER. THESE TERMS OF SALE ARE TO BE READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS (2000) UNDER WHICH YOU MAY HAVE FURTHER RIGHTS. HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE TRADE ORDERS (business to business orders) ARE EXCEPTED FROM THOSE REGULATIONS.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 750g. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
All books are mailed (normally within 24 hours).
Books priced at ¬£10 or more are sent in strong cardboard bookwraps or boxes.
Cheaper books sent (within the UK) may be wrapped in polythene to speed and facilitate delivery.
Contact us if you have special packing requirements.
About the Seller
About Richard Sylvanus Williams (Est 1976) (Bookdealer)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Partially chipped (dustjacket)
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- A book in slightly better than Very Good Condition with a dust jacket that is in slightly better than Very Good Condition. Very...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]