Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Clutch of Constables is a detective novel by Ngaio Marsh; it is the twenty-fifth novel to feature Roderick Alleyn, and was first published in 1968. The plot concerns art forgery, and takes place on a cruise on a fictional river in the Norfolk Broads; the "Constable" referred to in the title is John Constable, whose works are mentioned by several characters.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- jakoll (CA)
- Seller Inventory #
- CLUTCH OF CONSTABLES
- Ngaio Marsh
- Book condition
- Used - VG++
- Jacket condition
- Near FINE
- 1st Thus
- Companion Book Club- Hamlyn Co.
- Place of Publication
- London- UK
- Date published
- Fiction-mystery-crime-series-Inspector Alleyn
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Payment must be received within 7 working days. Payments by cheque will be held 10 working days to clear. Full refund of purchase price only if item has been misdescribed as pertains to condition. Mailing costs non-refundable. Item must be returned in the same condition as it was originally sent out for refund conditions to apply.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- 1st thus
- Indicates that this is not the first appearance of a book in print, but that this is the first appearance in a substantially...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]