Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
SIR ISAAC PITMAN & SONS, LTD.LONDON. 1938 FIRST EDITION 000000000. Hardcover, 12mo, 220pp. grey cloth with black decoration and lettering. Spine sunned and boards bumped. Contents have a couple of small spots to title page, otherwise clean and tight. Overall: Good .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A COACH FOR FANNY BURNEY
- FLORENCE BONE
- Book condition
- SIR ISAAC PITMAN & SONS, LTD.LONDON. 1938 FIRST EDITION 000000000
- Hardcover, First Edition, Fiction Fiction
Terms of Sale
Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives not correctly described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh
Book store and Gallery with an eclectic mix of books. A specialist in Scottish Highlands, Illustrated and First edition books, but also Children's, Sporting,Cooking and Craft books. Also the gallery has a small range of modern and antique maps, paintings and prints.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]