Coastal Landscapes: A Practical Guide to Painting Coastal Scenery
by David Bellamy
- near fine
- Near Fine/Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom
Standard Delivery: 7 to 28 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Carmarthenshire Rare Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Coastal Landscapes: A Practical Guide to Painting Coastal Scenery
- David Bellamy
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Carmarthenshire Rare Books.
All books sold as complete unless stated otherwise. Books may be returned within two weeks if not as described. We post three times a week using Royal Mail. Tracking is not available unless requested and will be at considerable extra cost.
About the Seller
About Carmarthenshire Rare Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]