Cockpit of the Revolution; the War for Independence in New Jersey
by Lundin, Charles Leonard
- very good in very good price clipped dj; CLEAN, TIGHT, & ATTRACTIVE. DJ PROTECTED BY NEW MYLAR WRAP.
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
introduction by Thomas Jefferson Wertenbaker. Cockpit of the Revolution is the second volume of the Princeton History of New Jersey.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rosebud Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Cockpit of the Revolution; the War for Independence in New Jersey
- Lundin, Charles Leonard
- Hard cover
- Book condition
- New very good in very good price clipped dj; CLEAN, TIGHT, & ATTRACTIVE. DJ PROTECTED BY NEW MYLAR WRAP.
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Princeton University Press; H. Milford, Oxford University Press
- Place of Publication
- Princeton, ; London
- Date published
- American history; New Jersey; Revolutionary War
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books must be returned within 7 days of receipt in the "same as shipped" condition for a refund. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Money Orders, business checks, or credit cards processed through Biblio accepted as payment.
About the Seller
About Rosebud Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]