In Cold Blood.
by Capote, Truman
- Fine in fine dust jacket with a faint smudge to rear panel. An exceptional copy.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In Cold Blood is a 1966 book by American author Truman Capote. The book details the brutal 1959 murders of Herbert Clutter, a wealthy farmer from Holcomb, Kansas, and his wife and two of their children. When Capote learned of the quadruple murder before the killers were captured, he decided to travel to Kansas and write about the crime.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Wonderfully written true crime story.
- The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Embry 161842
- In Cold Blood.
- Capote, Truman
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in fine dust jacket with a faint smudge to rear panel. An exceptional copy.
- First edition, first printing.
- Random House, 1965. First edition, first printing.
- Date published
- First editions, Signed, Gift.
Terms of Sale
The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
All books returnable for any reason within ten days of receipt. Shipping on all heavy or oversize books will be quoted upon inquiry. We do not ship surface overseas.
About the Seller
About The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]