In Cold Blood: A True Account of a Multiple Murder And Its Consequences
by CAPOTE, Truman (1924-1984)
- See description
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In Cold Blood is a 1966 book by American author Truman Capote. The book details the brutal 1959 murders of Herbert Clutter, a wealthy farmer from Holcomb, Kansas, and his wife and two of their children. When Capote learned of the quadruple murder before the killers were captured, he decided to travel to Kansas and write about the crime.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Wonderfully written true crime story.
- Adrian Harrington Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- In Cold Blood: A True Account of a Multiple Murder And Its Consequences
- CAPOTE, Truman (1924-1984)
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- New York, NY: Random House, 1965
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Adrian Harrington Rare Books
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Visa Delta, Switch. Also cheque or money transfer. We have a New York dollar cheque account. Full refund upon prompt return. Some additional shipping fees may be levied in some instances, depending on weight. For further details on payment options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any item purchased from this website will be subject to the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations, Decemeber 2013. These regulations entitle you to return the item purchased within 14 days of receipt. If you do so, we will reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss resulted from unnecessary handling by you. We we will reimburse you within 14 days of receiving the goods back, or (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned them. The full text of these conditions will be supplied with your order, and is available here at any time on request.
About the Seller
About Adrian Harrington Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]