THE COLLECTED POEMS OF RUPERT BROOKE
by BROOKE. RUPERT
- See description
London, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Paul Foster Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE COLLECTED POEMS OF RUPERT BROOKE
- BROOKE. RUPERT
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Philip Lee Warner, Publishers to the Medici Society, Ltd. London. 1919
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fine bindings;
Terms of Sale
Paul Foster Books
All books fully guaranteed. Any book found not ot be as described may be returned for a full refund within seven days of receipt. Please notify before returning any books. All items remain the property of Paul Foster Books until paid for in full. Payment by instalment acceptable for high value items. Please ask. ----- Full Member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association, I.L.A.B, and PBFA
About the Seller
About Paul Foster Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- Top Edge Gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the pages...