Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Modern Library. Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket. 1968. First Edition Thus. Hardcover. "This book brings together E. M. Forster's two volumes of shorter fiction: The Celestial Omnibus and The Eternal Moment." Ships same or next business day. Bookplate of noted collector, Rolland Comstock, on paste-down endpaper. Book has some edge wear, spine is slightly loose, tiny bumps on spine ends. Pages are lightly tanned but clean. Dust jacket protected in archival plastic cover. DJ has minimal edge wear, lightly tanned, price-clipped. ; 12mo 7" - 7½" tall; 309 pages .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Good Books In The Woods (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Collected Tales of E. M. Forster
- Forster, E. M
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket
- First Edition Thus
- Modern Library
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Good Books In The Woods
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2010
The Woodlands, Texas
Ask Seller a Question
About Good Books In The Woods
We are an open shop with about 40,000 books. Our specialties are modern first editions and history.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The paste-down is the portion of the endpaper that is glued to the inner boards of a hardback book. The paste-down forms an...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]