Collected Verse of Rudyard Kipling
by Kipling, Rudyard
- See description
San Anselmo, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Collected Verse of Rudyard Kipling
- Kipling, Rudyard
- Bound in half Vellum and paper covered boards.Gilt titled morocco labels to spine. Deckled edges. Top edge gilded.
- Book Condition
- Doubleday, Page and Company.
- Place of Publication
- New York.
- Date Published
- Thick 4to. 7.5" x 10".
Terms of Sale
Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB
The Heldfond Book Gallery is an elected member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers and conforms to all ethical codes and standards of those organizations.Books found to be materially mis-described may be returned within seven days of receipt and all monies will be promptly refunded, if returned to us in the same condition as sent.
About the Seller
About Heldfond Book Gallery, ABAA-ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- Tipped In
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....