The Collected Works of Ambrose Bierce Vol II (In The Midst of Life Tales of Soldiers and Civilians)
by Bierce, Ambrose
- very good
- Very Good/No DJ
Santa Monica, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Collected Works of Ambrose Bierce Vol II (In The Midst of Life Tales of Soldiers and Civilians)
- Bierce, Ambrose
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No DJ
- Gordian Press Inc
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bierce, Ambrose The Collected Works of Ambrose Bierce Vol II (In The Midst of Life Tales of Soldiers and Civilians) Gordian Press Inc
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
If shipping internationally items must have online tracking. Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS priority mail with tracking or media mail with tracking. For items over $50 we highly recommend insurance. BE ADVISED NO MATTER WHAT THE POST OFFICE SAYS MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER! California residents please add 9.75% state tax. International orders are shipped Global Priority or Airmail 1st Class. For Refunds we must be notified within 7 days after receipt of item and returned within 30 days of shipping date. We package our items very carefully to ensure that they arrive as we sent them. Thank You Again! JERO BOOKS AND TEMPLET CO.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.