A Collection of Interesting, Authentic Papers, Relative to the Dispute between Great Britain and America; shewing the Causes and Progress of that Misunderstanding, from 1764 to 1775
by ALMON, JOHN]
- See description
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Standard delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Patrick McGahern Books, Inc. (ABAC) (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Collection of Interesting, Authentic Papers, Relative to the Dispute between Great Britain and America; shewing the Causes and Progress of that Misunderstanding, from 1764 to 1775
- ALMON, JOHN]
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- London. Printed for J. Almon, 1777
- united states of american americana american revolution history war battle conflict battle of lexington great britain
Terms of Sale
Patrick McGahern Books, Inc. (ABAC)
Cash With Order - Visa, MasterCard and Cheques. We try to ship every order within twenty four hours. Professional responsible parcels. Postage and gst (if app.) are extra, at cost. Satisfaction guaranteed. Restocking charge on certain orders. Return condition responsibility of the customer
About the Seller
About Patrick McGahern Books, Inc. (ABAC)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...