Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Edward B. Marks Music Corporation, 1938. Soft cover. Very Good. 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall. Edges and corners bumped, light shelfwear. Stored and shipped in a protective polypropylene bag with an acid free calcium carbonate coated backing board.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Nocturne Books and Music (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Collection Moderne for the Piano, Vol. II
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Edward B. Marks Music Corporation
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Sheet Music, Piano
- Sheet music
- 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Nocturne Books and Music
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.