Collection of Typophile Monographs 1942-1944
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket, As Issued
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Collection of Typophile Monographs 1942-1944
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- First EditionThus
- Privately Printed for the Typophiles
- Date Published
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7&
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books About Books and Fine Printing; Archives and Collections;
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...