THE COLLECTION: THE WRONG CASE , THE LAST GOOD KISS, DANCING BEAR.
by Crumley, James
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Picador.. Very Good. 1993. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. 0330322133 . First combined edition. INSCRIBED & dated by James Crumley in 1993 on title page. "To David - Thanks for the ride and interview. See you in Montana. Jim Crumley. DC' 93" Fin ein fine dust jacket. (691pp. ) (6 1/2" X 9 1/2") Features a new introduction by the author. ; 6 1/2" x 9 1/2"; 691 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Waverley Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE COLLECTION: THE WRONG CASE , THE LAST GOOD KISS, DANCING BEAR.
- Crumley, James
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition; First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
TERMS: All items are offered subject to prior sale. Any book may be returned within 10 days, providing prompt notice is given. Scans available upon request. SHIPPING: Shipping is by USPS/Priority/Insured at $11.50 for the first book, $1.00 for each additional book. USPS/Media Mail/Insured for $7.50 for the first book, $1.00 for each additional book. Priority Mail/Insured at actual cost. Overseas shipping is via Air Parcel Post/Insured at actual cost. First Class Mail International shipped at actual cost.(Insurance not available for this rate,and we will ship only with customer's waiver for loss or damage) PAYMENT: We accept: VISA, MasterCard, American Express,PayPal and Checks. California residents, please add 9.25% sales tax to your order.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Santa Monica, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Waverley Books
Waverley Books is a mail order operation.We conduct business from our home. Lists of books for sale are issued regularly during the year. Customers are welcome by appointment to view the inventory.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]