[Color Plate] Tour of The Grand Junction, illustrated in a series of engravings; with an Historical and Topographical Description of those parts of the counties of Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Northhamptonshire, through which the canal passes
by HASSELL, John (d. 1825)
- Very Good +
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
Standard delivery: 4 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
- Fine Editions Ltd (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- [Color Plate] Tour of The Grand Junction, illustrated in a series of engravings; with an Historical and Topographical Description of those parts of the counties of Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Northhamptonshire, through which the canal passes
- HASSELL, John (d. 1825)
- Full Leather
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity Available
- Printed for J Hassell, 27, Richard Street, Islington; and sold by all book sellers
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- England — Description and travel — 1801-1900. Canals — England — Pictorial works. Grand Junction Canal (England) England, Southern — Description and travel.
- Bookseller catalogs
- XIX CENTURY;
Terms of Sale
Fine Editions Ltd
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Biblio web sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
About the Seller
About Fine Editions Ltd
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The paste-down is the portion of the endpaper that is glued to the inner boards of a hardback book. The paste-down forms an...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...