A Colorado Reader: Revised Edition
by UBBELOHDE, Carl (editor)
- Fair with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boulder, Colorado: Pruett Publishing Co.. Fair with no dust jacket. 1964. Softcover. Revised Edition. A collection of essays by a variety of authors that share some aspect of Colorado history--from railroading to mining to Indian wars and other topics. Edited, with brief preface, by Carl Ubbelohde. --- In white wraps with wrap-around imagery of mountain skyline to covers. --- With lots of inked underlinings and check marks, crease to rear cover and several leaves; binding remains tight and solid. ; Octavo - 8 to 9 in. tall; 342 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A Colorado Reader: Revised Edition
- UBBELOHDE, Carl (editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Fair with no dust jacket
- Pruett Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Boulder, Colorado
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]