The Colour of Magic
by PRATCHETT TERRY
- See description
Leicester, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Terry Pratchett is one of the most popular authors writing today and the author of the phenomenally successful Discworld series. His triology for young readers, The Bromeliad is being adapted into an animated movie. From the Trade Paperback edition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- James M Pickard, ABA, ILAB, PBFA. (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Colour of Magic
- PRATCHETT TERRY
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Jacket condition
- Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Gerrard's Cross
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
James M Pickard, ABA, ILAB, PBFA.
We can personally take Visa, Mastercard and debit/Maestro cards. All books are are returnable if found not to be as described, please contact us first. James M Pickard (Rare Books) is proud to be a full member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association (ABA), the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) and The Provincial Booksellers Fairs Association (PBFA).
About the Seller
About James M Pickard, ABA, ILAB, PBFA.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Association copy
- An association copy is a copy of a book which has been signed and inscribed by the author for a personal friend,... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]