The Colour of Magic. SIGNED FIRST US EDITION.
by PRATCHETT, Terry
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
St. Martin's Press. New York. 1983. First edition, first issue with correct number line with a "1". DW. FLAT SIGNED by the author to title page. A very small nick to foot of front free endpaper otherwise a very clean and sound copy in a bright and complete wrapper that is not price-clipped but is very slightly sunned to spine and slightly worn at head and tail, it is also foxed internally along spine.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
All books are First edition, printed in London, unless otherwise stated. We offer a changing selection of old/out-of-print/remaindered books in a wide range of subjects. Every effort has been made to describe the books as accurately as possible, but any items ordered can be returned if not as described within a 7 day period. European Union customers have 14 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Addyman Books
Addyman Books is based in Hay-on-Wye, the book capital of the world, with almost 30 bookshops in the town, nestled in the Black Mountains of Wales. We have been established since 1986 and have three shops, Addyman Books, Addyman Annexe and Murder & Mayhem. Large general stock. Murder & Mayhem specialises in Detective Fiction, True Crime and Horror.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause... [More]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that... [More]
- The heel of the spine.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]