Comedies, histories, and tragedies published according to the true original copies...
by SHAKESPEARE, William
- See description
Sherman Oaks, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rootenberg Rare Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Comedies, histories, and tragedies published according to the true original copies...
- SHAKESPEARE, William
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- FOURTH FOLIO
- H. Herringman, E. Brewster, and R. Bentley
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- literature, shakespeare, folio, theater, play, english imprints, wing, english, 17th century
Terms of Sale
Rootenberg Rare Books & Manuscripts
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Rootenberg Rare Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]