COMPENDIO DELL'ISTORIA DEL REGNO DI NAPOLI [Compendium of the History of the Kingdom of Naples] .. Di M. Pandolfo Collenuccio da Pesaro, e di Mambrin Roseo da Fabriano. Con la Giunta per tutto l'anno MDLXXXVI. di Tomaso Costo .. Ed alcune Utili Annotazioni del medesimo in fine di ciascun libro ..
by Collenuccio de Pesaro,Pandolfo (1444-1504), Tomaso Costo and M. Roseo da Fabriano
- very good
- Very Good
Blockley, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
2 Copies Available from This Seller
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Abbey Antiquarian Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- COMPENDIO DELL'ISTORIA DEL REGNO DI NAPOLI [Compendium of the History of the Kingdom of Naples] .. Di M. Pandolfo Collenuccio da Pesaro, e di Mambrin Roseo da Fabriano. Con la Giunta per tutto l'anno MDLXXXVI. di Tomaso Costo .. Ed alcune Utili Annotazioni del medesimo in fine di ciascun libro ..
- Collenuccio de Pesaro,Pandolfo (1444-1504), Tomaso Costo and M. Roseo da Fabriano
- Fine Royal Neapolitan coat of arms on each titlepage, head- and tail-pieces, fine foliated initials to the Signori di Capuana.
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Barezzo Barezzi
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Italian history Naples Napoli Istoria
- Bookseller catalogs
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Abbey Antiquarian Books
We accept Mastercard or Visa, PayPal, bank transfer (EU) and checks in USD or GBP. Shipping cost is additional to the book price. If your book order is heavy or large, we may contact you to ask for more money for shipping. Books may be returned for refund if not as described in our catalogue entry.
About the Seller
About Abbey Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Spine Label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...