The Compleat Brown Trout: A Special Centennial Edition
by Heacox, Cecil
- Very good +
Wilmington, Vermont, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Austin's Antiquarian Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Compleat Brown Trout: A Special Centennial Edition
- Heacox, Cecil
- Hardcover in slipcase
- Book Condition
- Used - Very good +
- Quantity Available
- Special Limited edition
- Amwell Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Fishing; Fly Fishing; Brown Trout; Signed; Limited Edition
Terms of Sale
Austin's Antiquarian Books
Books are returnable within 10 days by prior arrangement. Please add $4.50 for the first book and 1.00 for each additional book for media rate postage in the US. Priority mail is also available. Books that are larger or multi-volume sets will need addional postage. Other arrangements at cost. Personal & Business checks are welcome as are Mastercard & Visa, and Discover Card.
About the Seller
About Austin's Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...