A COMPLETE CONCORDANCE TO THE HOLY SCRIPTURES OF THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT: in two parts.
by Alexander Cruden
- VG/No Jacket as Issued
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- jakoll (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A COMPLETE CONCORDANCE TO THE HOLY SCRIPTURES OF THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT: in two parts.
- Alexander Cruden
- Illustrated Frontis
- Book condition
- Used - VG
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket as Issued
- 2nd Edition
- J. Knapton, C. Hitch and L. Hawes, H. Woodfall, A. Cruden, A. Millar, J. Buckland, J. Whiston and Co. J. Beecroft, J. Fuller, B.
- Place of Publication
- London- UK
- Date published
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Payment must be received within 7 working days. Payments by cheque will be held 10 working days to clear. Full refund of purchase price only if item has been misdescribed as pertains to condition. Mailing costs non-refundable. Item must be returned in the same condition as it was originally sent out for refund conditions to apply.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- 1st thus
- Indicates that this is not the first appearance of a book in print, but that this is the first appearance in a substantially...[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]