The Complete Guide to Boston's Freedom Trail
by Charles Bahne
Standard Delivery: 8 to 16 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Booked Experiences (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Complete Guide to Boston's Freedom Trail
- Charles Bahne
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Second Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Newtowne Pub
- Place of Publication
- Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.s.a.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- U.S.A; TRAVEL RESOURCES;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Books shipped upon payment. Returns are accepted, however return shipping will only be reimbursed if the book is not as described.Heavier books may need more shipping costs. Please email for estimate.
About the Seller
About Booked Experiences
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'