The Complete Scotland, a Comprehensive Survey, Based on the Principal Motor, Walking, Railway and Steam Routes. 30 maps and plans.
by Mackie, J D & Finlay, T M
- very good
- Very Good/Good
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Raffles Bookstore (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Complete Scotland, a Comprehensive Survey, Based on the Principal Motor, Walking, Railway and Steam Routes. 30 maps and plans.
- Mackie, J D & Finlay, T M
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Ward Lock & Co Limited
- Date Published
- NATURE, NATURAL HISTORY, SCOTLAND,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel; Nature;
- 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Raffles Bookstore
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]