The Complete Works of Abraham Lincoln, in Twelve Volumes (Sponsors Edition)
by Lincoln, Abraham; Nicolay, John G.; Hay, John; Hill, John Wesley; et al
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Webster, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Yesterday's Muse Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Complete Works of Abraham Lincoln, in Twelve Volumes (Sponsors Edition)
- Lincoln, Abraham; Nicolay, John G.; Hay, John; Hill, John Wesley; et al
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity Available
- Limited Edition
- Lincoln Memorial University
- Place of Publication
- [Harrogate, Tennessee]
- Date Published
- HISTORY AMERICAN PRESIDENTIAL BIOGRAPHY PRESIDENT ABRAHAM LINCOLN HONEST ABE
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Yesterday's Muse Books
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
About the Seller
About Yesterday's Muse Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...