Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Garden City, New York: Doubleday, Page & Company, 1917. Book. Illus. by Grant, Gordon. Good. Hardcover. Signed by Author(s). Memorial Edition.. 14 Volume Set, 8vo. Memorial Edition. This edition is strictly limited to ten hundred and seventy-five copies, numbered and registered. This is No. 585. Signed by Doubleday Page in volume 1. "Edition de Luxe." Illustrations by Gordon Grant. Blue cloth board bindings with cream vellum-like spines and corners. All volumes include blue linen dust-jackets, bounded tissue opposite illustrations. Shelfwear to DJs: moderate scuffing along edges and covers, heavier fraying at spine edges. Fading along edges and spine. All volumes are heavily tanned on front and back free endpapers. Some light foxing and tanning along page edges. Spines are moderately cracked near the middle of each volume. No marks. Overall, volumes and DJs are in Good condition..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Russian Hill Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Complete Writings of O. Henry (14 Volume Set)
- O. Henry; Grant, Gordon (illustrations)
- Grant, Gordon
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Memorial Edition.
- Doubleday, Page & Company
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, New York
- Date published
- O. HENRY COMPLETE WRITINGS MEMORIAL EDITION DE LUXE GORDON GRANT SIGNED
Terms of Sale
Russian Hill Bookstore
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
San Francisco, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Russian Hill Bookstore
Russian Hill Bookstore, established in 1974, is one of the last family-owned used and new bookstores in San Francisco. We began as Sunset Bookstore in 1974, a small used bookshop servicing the Sunset District west of 19th Avenue, and have been in continual operation for the past 43 years. Over the years Sunset Bookstore has since closed and merged with Russian Hill Bookstore, which has grown to become also the best note card shop in the city, and a favorite place for toys and games for children of all ages.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.