Composing Sticks & Mortar Boards
by Earl Schenck Miers
- very good
- Very Good
Standard delivery: 2 to 9 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Yesterday's Book Shop (Member IOBA) (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Composing Sticks & Mortar Boards
- Earl Schenck Miers
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- The Haddon Craftsmen for Rutgers University Press
- Place of Publication
- New Brunswick, NJ
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Non Fiction; Reference / Engineering / Medical;
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Yesterday's Book Shop (Member IOBA)
Purchases will ship by US Media Mail or Priority Mail (if buyer selects) and higher priced items may have insured placed on the order and will typically ship within one business day. Additional postage may be required for multiple volume books or books weighing over 5 lbs., but only in unusual cases. Insurance is available upon request though we normally place insurance on any item of $75 or higher at no additional cost to the buyer. Non-US sales will ship by First Class International or Global Priority. Additional postage may be required for multiple volume books or books weighing over 4 lbs.
We always take extra care in packaging and shipping. Books are typically wrapped in packing paper or bubblewrap before packaged in the shipping box. All orders, even those shipped by US Media Mail, will be given a USPS tracking number which will be sent to the buyer so they will know when to expect arrival.
Please let us know if there is a book with incorrect or missing photos. We recently moved the inventory to Biblio and a title or two may have had issues with the photos being transferred over.
There is a 30 day money back guarantee if the book arrives damaged or is not as described. Please contact us prior if you have any issues with your purchases and we will make sure you are taken care of.
About the Seller
About Yesterday's Book Shop (Member IOBA)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of... [More]