Conan and the Sorcerer
by Offutt, Andrew J
- As New with no dust jacket
Weare,, New Hampshire
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Conan and the Sorcerer is a 1978 fantasy novel written by Andrew J. Offutt and illustrated by Esteban Maroto featuring Robert E. Howard's seminal sword and sorcery hero Conan the Barbarian, the first in a trilogy continuing with Conan the Mercenary and concluding with The Sword of Skelos. It was first published in paperback by Ace Books.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Boomer's Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Conan and the Sorcerer
- Offutt, Andrew J
- Book condition
- New As New with no dust jacket
- Stated First Edition
- Sunridge Press
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Satisfaction assured. Return book within 7 days of receipt for refund of purchase price. See details under Return Instructions. Money orders and Checks are accepted drawn on a US bank only, and only in US funds. Items will be shipped when those payment forms clear.
About the Seller
About Boomer's Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]