Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
The Confederate States Of America: What Might Have Been
by Ransom, Roger L
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.: W W Norton & Co Inc, 2005. Near Fine in Very Good dj; hardcover, clean boards and text block, just a drop of soil to outer pp. edges;dj shows minor rubbing. Counter-factual imaginative history of the Civil War and its aftermath.. Hard Cover. Near Fine/Very Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Harborview Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Confederate States Of America: What Might Have Been
- Ransom, Roger L
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- W W Norton & Co Inc
- Place of Publication
- Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Date published
- Confederate States of America-History
Terms of Sale
Will accept returns of merchandise if not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Harborview Books
Quality used books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]