The Confessions of Jean Jacques Rousseau: Now for the first time completely translated into English without expurgation. Two Volumes
by Rousseau, Jean Jacques
- See description
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The first complete English translation of The Confessions.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Confessions of Jean Jacques Rousseau
- Rousseau, Jean Jacques
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Privately Printed by Oliver and Boyd
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 0.00 lbs
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Europe; Christmas gift ideas; France and French Interest;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged, when reported promptly upon receipt. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature may be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost.
Regrettably, customers may find that there may be delays in delivery due to the current situation. We regret that we cannot be responsible for taxes or duties imposed in the customer's country.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...
- A state in which all or some of the pages of a book have not been separated from the adjacent pages, caused by a traditional...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....